Saturday, August 22, 2009

Today I helped my dad in his construction job it was cool because me and him don't really communicate that much
I go t a new phone it looks like this its cool but its kinda getto but I don't care a phone is just a phone and it does its job perfectly

A couple of days ago i talked to mia's man he was pissed because I was texting her I got mad but what pissed me off was the idea that he was really rude to her sometimes I wish Mia had more sence with the guys she hangs out with its just sad she will never know how much I love her but thats not my problem she will learn that I am one of the best things that happened in her life as for her man im ready to beat him to a pulp if he thinks im going to back down (there are alot of ass holes in this world)

No comments:

Post a Comment