Wednesday, December 23, 2009

These past few days I learned girls are scared of guys hurting them and that they like to talk only when they they are interested in the same subject if it were up to me I would listen to them all day even if I had no clue about what they were talking about.

I talked to Mia again and we cleared up alot of feelings and questions we had for each other but I don't think she was happy at all when i told her I met X. She looked sad and tired of her place in life. I should have hugged her right there and then but I guess the feelings for them never came out. Sometimes I wonder if the very person im looking for has been there all my life part of me says yes and part of me says no.

X texted me again but maybe I screwed up again I think im going to try to text her. Maybe I need to add some effort to my relationship with her. If i could end up with her in my arms I might just die happily in this life.

If you can hear me god
give me one more chance with X money can fill my pockets but it can never fill the hole i have in my heart....


No comments:

Post a Comment