Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines day is approaching and I have nobody to love
nobody to care for
nobody to hold and say I want you
nobody to share my life with
Why does this happen me?
I am so sad sometimes I wish I could sleep forever and die in my sleep at least my desires come to reality there
I want to love.....
there is no point in living on with my stupid life if I cant have it.......

I feel so ugly
I feel unwanted
I feel like trash
I feel like my heart stopped beating and I am a hollow shell roaming the planet for an answer that does not exist

Damit!
Why is my life such a failure!?
Why cant I have 1 girl that can understand me?
Why does it feel like my heart spills blood everyday when nobody wants it?
I just want love! I know it is not something you can just demand
but it feels like I dont have a choice anymore!

I am so sad I really feel like just ending my life...
but I am too much of a wuss to do it.
Dear god help me die an easy death.... this world is a scorching hell
it burns me every day I cant breathe anymore

let me die and go to heaven I just want to go to the promise land and find happyness there with you

everybody in this world JUST HATES ME!
nobody truly loves me
I have never heard 1 girl on this planet tell me I LOVE YOU
even thogh I have said it thousands of times

my dreams are the only thing that keep me from killing myself now.....
I have already lost hope for love.........

No comments:

Post a Comment