Saturday, March 13, 2010

last night I had a weird dream
The world was dark an had very little color and the planet was ruled by agro style women. They placed black machine objects on our backs and made us work on hard labor if we refused we would be electrocuted by the machine
Somehow I managed to escape the dark machine on my back and I ran off to a farm in a swamp, were somehow I got drunk. I met 50cent the singer and he told me that if I go east I will find a safe place to live. In the morning I left the farm in a flying Ferrari car I started going 400mph and I was being chased by police women
I saw the safe place the singer talked about but the car did not stop and I crashed into a wall were I died and woke up screaming in my bed
thank god it was only a dream thogh....

No comments:

Post a Comment