Thursday, May 27, 2010

It was a nice day
but then my depression hit and now I feel sick...
were are you god? its been a while since my life felt happiness...
Maybe I should take sleeping pills to make the world go away its so disgusting looking at people...
They only hurt me and they never really want love me.
They are only nice because its their job or because I see them now and again...
They are the ones full of lies when they say good things to me.
They don't really want to be friends they just want to progress in their own obsessions.
I try my best to be friendly but they all look at me as if i were nuts.
Is it so difficult to find real love from one person?
Am I doomed to walk the earth alone?
I wonder how long I can go like this...

1 comment:

  1. u gotto deal wid it..its just exactly wt happens wid me
    nt dat ol of the fake crowd hate me
    many r relly nyc frnds bt sumtimes i feel like a burden on dem..!
    its too much hard tu deal out
    v jus feel dat no 1 cn undrstand me..evr..! :'((

    ReplyDelete