Thursday, May 20, 2010

School for this term is coming and end and soon summer will be starting soon.
I have decided to keep studying because my dad really wants me to graduate as soon as possible I am taking writing class again an i am also taking Japanese 1 as a personal pleasure  so I can finaly understand what I am listening to and not just listen to the beats that jpop music makes.I am thinking I might drop Japanese if my family is still in a tough spot with money.

My desires for a new girlfriend are still strong but I cant figure out how to talk to one. everybody here seems very unapproachable and lifeless some even more than me. The few girls I sort of liked here either don't like me or I am not just their type.

I am supposed to be studying right now but I am tired of school and all of its crap its thrown at me. Or maybe I am tired of living my own life i'm not sure but something is definitely wrong right now... I feel like I have lost hope in love and happiness. I am even tired of my favorite music... I want to do so many things in life but right now I just don't have the money to do it.

Dang life sucks I cant wait till I die and go to heaven.I will surely find peace on a lonely cloud...

No comments:

Post a Comment