Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yesterday me and my 2 friends rumel and ryan went to a strip club called jiggles. I was nervous because it was my first time and my family had no idea were I was going. Coming in I expected the building to smell bad and have a very high temperature. Instead it was cool and the smell was clean with a light cent of perfume.

We sat down at a table for a while and then we made our way to the pole. I thought the girl was so amazing she was young and she had a small chest. She shoved her head on my lap and smiled, she bit my finger and the money away from me. I gave her 3$ for the dance then after that we went to the table again to talk.

It was relaxing for a while then an a slim girl came and sat next to me. She asked if it was our first time at the club and I said yes she tried to get me to pay for a lap dance. I told her I wanted to look for other girls and she looked angry after that and left.

We let an hour fly by as girls came and left the pole. Another girl approached me she was Hispanic and called herself Rodeo. She was short, her head reached my shoulders. Her butt was about the size of 2 gallons of milk put together, her hair was wild and she had two pigtails coming from the back, she was VERY tan, she wore a sports jersey and black thin pantys. She smelled like smoke, flowers, a light dash of perfume and just a pinch of fruit.

WARNING: IT GETS DIRTY FROM HERE SO STOP READING IF YOU ARE GROSSED OUT ALREADY

She told me I did not look like I was having fun. I told her I was sad because my credit card was not working. She told me the dances were only 20$ and that the bar tender could help me. I told her I would think about it. She said ok and got up and left. Half an hour passed and she came to the pole I gave her two dollars she looked at me and told her to move up my seat. She took off her top and got on top of me and breathed in my ear. She asked me if I was ready for a private dance and I said yes. We went up to the counter and used the credit card. then I was taken top a small booth.

she took off her top and the slowly rubbed her body on mine. she started breathing in my ear again and she placed her breasts on my face. She placed her left nipple in my mouth and she giggled. she she said are you ready? I said yes the she fiercely rubbed her body all over me and she turned around and sat on me. She layed back and placed her head on my right shoulder. She looked at me and I looked at her nipples as she rubbed them. then it was just a constant thrusting motion after that. At the end she said are you ok now? and I said yes and she said aww thank you she hugged me and I was a bit scared to hug her back because I was not sure if it was allowed.

The rest of the night was a bit boring but I could not sleep for about 4 hous because I keept thinking how she almost breast fed me with mer left nipple :)

her body looks like this>


I hope that was not too dirty I just wrote what really happened. I am actually felling a bit guilty for still not telling my dad were I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment