Monday, November 22, 2010

Im at the library again just trying to kill time.
A couple of days ago Rumel brought Dylan, S and W and we played truth or dare. Then things started getting weird. I was on the left side to S and she was dared to kiss me. But it felt just like C did in my dream a few days back! Rumel stopped reading my blog so I was the only person freaking out there. We stayed in my room till 1:00am daring each other into doing other things like making out. W changed from what I could remember from my highschool days but to be honest I just did not like her, as a possible girlfriend thogh she was very warm wen I sat with her. I am still trying to work out my job situation but its looking more grim with each day. My sister is turning 18 soon so I hope I can get drunk and meet some one new at her party.

Every day it feels like I am wasting away my life all because people on this planet need money to do favors for people. If god is watching us in heaven I sure hes sad to look at the amount of greed humans have. All I want is food, Internet, women, and a small room in japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment