Monday, January 31, 2011

A couple of days ago I joined a dating web site.
So far so good I have been lowering my standards so I can meet as much girls as I can and I have been able to find some cute girls there but none have really messaged me back yet. My best friend rumel is leaving my neighborhood so I guess my man cave wont be disturbed as often. My dad forced me to eat a hole meal filled with grease and oil. Im really angry at him because my diet is pretty much ruined and I wont be able to eat in 7hours. I like to snack my way through the day eating small pices of bread or cherrios but he really went all out on me today. I told him to calm down that I am not dieing of hunger, I guess he can bear to look at me not reaching for a bag of oreos or chips now and again.

my head hurts from eating all that oily potato he made for me.
810calories jeez what a drag..

2 comments: