Sunday, July 31, 2011

my depression is getting bad and I miss my parents
but I need to stay strong and find a way to live here.
My life will only be wasted in my old room if I go back.

sometimes I wonder what I am doing with my life
I feel like when I am older I will be very angry for wasting my youth.

I know if someone loved me this felling I have would go away

I wish I could hold a girl in my arms and call her mine
I need someone to show me that they care that I am alive...
Its a sad gut wrenching lonely felling I know my family cant lift.
I can feel it on my chest like im drowning in my own sad emotions
as if the world turned dark and no matter how much i swam upward I could never surface for air.

I know its not correct of me to desire it but sometimes I feel like heaven with my god is the only place I belong. As an innocent being in my past none of these stupid ideas ever bothered me all I cared about was playing outside feeling the warm earth under my feet.

I hope my desires for life after death are not false.
this world would be very scary without it.
I wonder sometimes if my feelings trully ever reach my god...
mabye he has grown tired hearing me cry over them...

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Because you aren't mean-spirited like half the people in this world... God would not be good if he ever judged a person for their depression...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I hope my god still watches me.
    I like thinking that everyone is nice but some are just misunderstood in conversations.

    ReplyDelete