Saturday, August 29, 2009



Recently I have been heaving trouble accepting that my life as a teen is now gone and that now soon after all these years I wil become an adult I can still remember my mom buying my sweets when I was a small child and the lessons my father has given me it really makes me sad because I know that I an getting closer to my own death as I age and so are they but I am determined to make a difference in this world! not like a small governor but as a ruler! a real country leader rising from the rest of the 6.5 billion people in this world

I want people to remember me as a greap person in history and be known for my deeds I just dont want to simply die of old age I despise ageing I wish I had the power of immortality I would be constantly helping humans all over this earth Sometimes I think I am the only person that thinks like this and it makes me sad

I wish I could meet someone that would want to have a long converation over the meaning of life or why we even exist My mind is strange if you were to feel what i feel see what i see you may go insane and ask yourself what is the point of me living?

thankfully my reson is to change humanity forever

sadly none of this is possible so for now I sit on my chair typing away in my keyboard hoping someone years from now will read this and feel relived they have someone to look to for advice

No comments:

Post a Comment