Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The days are winding down more and more to the point were I am going to leave my house for boot camp and the tensions in my house are getting worse because me and my sister are in the same room we are mostly fighting for domination over the television and its getting stress full

Me and Mia finally got to say goodbye before I leave for boot camp on October and it feels good knowing that I left her far on the other side of my conscious

I have been training recently and I have even taken an entire minute off of my mile run if I can take out 1 more then maybe I will be ready for camp

I am really stressed right now and I think I will type more once I am more relaxed hopefully tomorrow I will have the hole house to myself so I can unwind allot more

No comments:

Post a Comment