Friday, November 27, 2009

Last night I think I blew it with X
I am not sure if what I did was right but at least my mind is clear on new goals
I told her I was falling for her and that she should stop me now if she did not feel the same way
she was undecided but I think she might be scared to lose like I am and if that's the case I will give her time to think about it.

I promised I would not push my luck with her but I failed.
Now that she knows I wont try another stunt like that until much later
I feel like I am on a sky scraper looking down a city with a sword pointed at me
I better make my next words with her more carefully because its a long fall to the ground

lol im such a hopeless bastard :D

-------

Other than that today was also Black Friday and I bought her a gift
Me and rubi went to the mall at 5am I also bought myself a membership card for a special video game


--------

No comments:

Post a Comment