Thursday, November 26, 2009


Today I lost it I kept thinking I messed up on the date I had with X
I also realized I am now afraid to lose her and I am starting to panic about my current situation with her. My dad once told me that one day I might die from having such love for people because my heart would burst from my body.

Shes different from the rest of the girls she is so kind and awkward with people. When I first got to know her I already wanted her for myself but I held back because I was afraid for her to say no. I don't want to repeat 9th grade again. But I hate the idea of hugging myself wishing there was someone there at night.

I hope she does not think I am weird or keeps me as a friend.
I want her so bad but I run out of things to ask or say to her when I am with her. I just frezze up and say stupid things. its soo sad how easy I fall for almost any girl....
I am in love but I cant get myself to admit it because I am afraid to lose her
But I keep asking myself why me when she can have a much better looking man

my life is at a cross roads again on one side she has the same feelings as me and I do the impossible for her on the other she does not like me back and my cold lonely depression comes back...

SCREW IT ALL! LOL!
BRING IT ON WORLD!

I GONE THROUGH HELL AND BACK ALREADY!
1 GIRL WONT KILL ME NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment