Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I just went on the internet and found a song to an old video game i used to play
it hit my very soul and made me sad
its called aeriths theme....

if songs could be human i would fall madly in love with them
to bad im stuck it such a sad hopeless world...
i feel like im drowning

i guess im in my own hell....
because everyone is so happy
just one I wish I could fly away from everything in this world it hurts me inside when I touch it

nobody can understand me almost as if i spoke another language
nobody cares what I do on this planet I might as well just die...
nobody would miss me
nobody would care
why am I so different from other people?
why cant I love?
why cant I be truly happy?
why cant I make scene even to myself?

I honestly cant wait till i die only god will understand me
im crying...
i have no fucking life
crap im dieing inside...

.....
this is bad i feel the same way i did back in 9th grade
god help me....
my life is hanging by a thread...

No comments:

Post a Comment