Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last night me and X had a strange conversation but it ended in good terms.
I got sad again in my bed and I slept listening to my music.

I had a dream where I was sitting on a bench looking out to the beach the sun was warm about 90*
all of a sudden a girl the same height as me came and sat on my lap.
she had a gorgeous tan body and I started to act like a total jerk to her all I could say was "oh" "please have my children" she turned around and she started laughing at me she said "WHAT?" I looked at her face and her eyes were dark blue, her lips here pink and she had freckles on her cheeks. my heart skipped a beat and all I could say was "Whaa?-" and I could not make my mouth say the letter T because I was amazed by how pretty she was.

she turned her body to me and then she took her finger and put it on my lips and she said "don't talk or you will wake up" and like a total idiot I said "this is a dream?!?!?" and I woke up in my bed back to my sad life

No comments:

Post a Comment