Friday, June 11, 2010

I just want to enjoy life and fall in love with another person is that so difficult to ask from the world?
This is pushing me to the idea to exercise just to impress a girl
I just wish it did not need to be that way...

My long lost cousin of eleven years of age is here for the summer. He comes from my dad's side of the family and so far he is an ok kid though he is a bit hyper active but I guess I was that way too until I turned 9 when I came to Oregon. My depression is still having affect on me but hopefully with my first collage term over now these few days of vacation I have can some how ease the pain. I am expecting change soon either coming from me or from the world. My dad has promised me a bass guitAr but I don't think he will actually do good on his word especially with our position with money.

Oh god what kind of place is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment