Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer school is starting now and I am exited about how things will turn out
I will try to exercise again starting to tomorrow hopefully my mom will stop making fatty foods
I hope I can make more friends this time around I fell like I have missed out alot in life
my sister might not go to collage in a way I think that is good for me since I can still have more appreciation in my home
Mia talked to me again and I told her how I felt I think I hurt her feelings but it was good to clear up how I felt about her we are still friends but she still wants to see me again
I also got a pen pal from japan so might be able to  have a forgin friend

Maybe if I try my best to exercise and study the wold will help me out too
I just hope it keeps its end of the deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment