Thursday, September 22, 2011

I am not sleeping on the floor anymore, ever since I got my own place it has been painful for my rib cage and hip areas. Today a nice lady did me a great kindness and brought me a sofa and a bed. I am so happy people like her still exist I offered her money but she did not want it. My back feels much better but I will still need to work hard if I am going to make a living here on my own. I also fixed the blinds in my room and now its much more darker, I hope this will help me sleep off during the day better.

My depression is a little better now that I have some comfort in my own home. I never thought living on my own would be this difficult. Hopefully things improve I am planing to move into the Chicago city area some time after the summer of 2012. There I plan to attend a very good college.

for now I need to survive this loneliness I am feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment