Friday, September 30, 2011

Today I was in the shower thinking about my life and were it is at this point. I realized I am now halfway though my youth and that soon my adult life will start then my death... As I was showering I realized that one day my body wont exist in this world and all the feelings I have, all the people I have hugged, the feeling life itself will be gone from me. I always thought of death as a bad dream that could go away and I could get up the next day as usual. As I held the soap in my hand I began to faint of the very idea that one day my body will become dust. I felt that my efforts in this world will have no evidence upon the new generation. I snapped out of it and realized how serious death is. It made me realize that I am taking my life for granted. I just hope the day I die wont be painful and I could die in my sleep. I keep thinking my brain and all the nerves in my body will suffer due to the loss of blood flow. I think now that I am able to understand how much time I have left here before I die, I want to live my life to the fullest. I cant belive how stupid I was not relizeing this sooner

the soap in my hand had never felt better in my entire life...
some day I wont be able to wash my own back...
I hope my life can change the world I dont want to be forgotten...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo happy u realized this... that we live on after death through the ways that we changed the world when we were alive... that we don't just disappear when we die because the people that we affected don't just disappear.
    Oh and btw sorry if I comment too much, your blog just fascinates me in a million different ways :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok I dont mind hearing the ideas of other people. If we shut our ears and minds to another person. We would be closing a voice that could inspire us to make changes and move forward with our lives for the better.

    ReplyDelete